LY 27: Let Go of the Past & Embrace Your Life with Kelly MacLellan
** Click here to listen on iTunes.
Please welcome Kelly MacLellan, founder of Embrace Your Life Coaching, to the show! Kelly specializes in partnering with coaches and female entrepreneurs who are struggling with creating and maintaining work life balance.
In this week's episode, you'll hear Kelly's incredible life story, from miscarriage to fertility worries to moving to another country to letting go of the past and embracing the new.
You'll also hear us talk about:
- Understanding your sense of self
- Exploring and having fun with sense of curiosity even when everyone around is telling you to focus
- Dealing with stress and anxiety when you’re fitting into “the mold”
- Why focus is still good and how to achieve that when you are multipassionate
- Do what you want to do
- How Kelly turned being bullied for 2 years in grade school into a thriving business helping other women find their voice and use it
- How Kelly first began to find her voice through yoga, meditation, and an amazing vision board that pretty much entirely came true within a few years!
- Focusing on “what makes me feel good” and returning to the vision board when making decisions
- When dealing with anxiety and fear, reduce static, go back to quiet and repeating one word
- Allow yourself to find evidence that you are already what you want to be…happy, joyful, successful, lucky, etc.
- Letting go of the past, not letting it affect you anymore, and allowing yourself to be the man and woman you want to be NOW
Be sure to stay until the very end, where Kelly shares a great gift with our listeners.
To learn more about Kelly, please visit her website at embraceyourlife.ca. You will find the Manifestation Worksheets that Kelly mentions in the episode there as well.
If you liked this episode and would like to be part of a positive community of like-minded individuals, we'd love to have you join us in The Love Yourself Community!
Thank you so much for listening! Until next time, sending each one of you lots and lots of love.