LY 20: Season 2 is Here!! Let's Talk about Self-Doubt & Confidence
Hiiiiiii!!!! We are BACK ON!
The last 3 months have been the biggest blessing I could have gifted myself, and coming back feeling the way I feel...well, hopefully you can see that it's a bigger blessing for you as well.
If I didn't learn anything else these past couple months on podcast hiatus, I learned truly, in so many shapes, ways, and forms, that "what's in my best interest is in everyone's best interest."
And that goes for you as well.
Even if you're in a relationship. Which I talk about a lot during this episode! :)
In this episode, you're going to hear about:
- The two themes of self-doubt and confidence for this season
- What the heck happened since the last episode
- Why I am NO LONGER focusing on chronic pain or conditions
- Why I will be focusing solely on EMPOWERING you to BE YOURSELF instead
- My own struggles with confidence and self-doubt
- How I learned that every moment in life is an opportunity to choose my state of BEING
- What to expect for the rest of the season
- The one thing that's helped me with my confidence and how that in turn has also helped me in my relationship!
So what are you waiting for! Click play already!
To those of you who have been loyal listeners, please know that I am so grateful and appreciative of you. Your support, encouragement, and enthusiasm has made me realize even more so that I AM indeed making an impact. Thank you!
And for those who are new listeners, welcome! I hope you'll stay a while, and please enjoy the show!
With all my love,
If you liked this episode and would like to be part of a positive community of like-minded individuals, we'd love to have you joinThe Love Yourself Community!
Thank you so much for listening! Until next time, sending each one of you lots and lots of love.
**If you liked this episode, I would super appreciate your rating & review! If you know anybody who might enjoy this season, be sure to click one of those buttons down there to share it with them! Thank you!